Sunday 22 March 2009

Wedding Photography in Sussex

As a Sussex wedding photographer it's strange to think that it's not that often I actually shoot a Sussex wedding, and that rather a large quota of my assignments are destination weddings. Most of my international weddings are in France, and it's fair to say that I can actually travel to quite a lot of these as quickly as I can get to a UK wedding.
I have worked at some of Sussex and Hampshire's finest wedding venues, including Wiston House, Bailiffscourt, Amberley Castle and Avington Park. But it seems I'm more likely to be found across the channel in Brittany (quite often), the Loire region and the south of France. I've also worked in Italy and Sweden.
I'd like this to change a little over the next few years. Especially with my fabulous kids at the age they're at (6 & 4), I don't want to be disappearing too often for whole weekends. So I'm looking to limit myself to 6 - 8 destination weddings in 2010, and focus more on the home market and particularly the prestige venues across East & West Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Kent & London.
For this reason we'll be particularly keen to hear from engaged couples planning their weddings at places such as Goodwood House, Upwaltham Barns, Ravens Ait island, ...
Thus far I have 3 destination weddings confirmed in 2010, so I have room for another 3 - 5 depending on dates & logistics. So please, if you're marrying somewhere abroad do get in touch and chat to us about your requirements. But I anticipate being full on the international front by end of this year.

No response to “Wedding Photography in Sussex”

Leave a Reply